Other than picking her own outfit, the bride needs to select something for the bridesmaids too. No bride wants their bridesmaid to have matching outfits with hers or anything close too. You want to stand out from the crowd which is why you need to plan well before picking outfits for your bridesmaids. Need some help with it? Here you go: -
1. Ask them – First and foremost, if all your bridesmaids cannot go for shopping with you, it is your job to ask them what they will be comfortable wearing. Not everyone is comfortable with sleeveless or strapless and with certain tight body hugging dresses. You can always take down notes about what they are comfortable in.
2. Contrast the colour – You don’t want to pick out something that is either too bright or too dull. You must contrast the colour with your white dress. Some popular colours for bridesmaids are purple, pink, blue and green. Besides this, do not pick a light pastel colour which looks similar to white in different lighting as it will match too much with your wedding gown.
3. Pick your gown first – Always pick your dress first. When looking for wedding gowns in Dubai, you will get a few ideas along the way from stores on bridesmaid outfits too. The reason we suggest you pick the gown first is so you do not select the same neckline or pattern for the bridesmaid outfit too. Everyone shouldn’t look the same at the wedding and the gown always has to be the masterpiece!
4. Keep it in the theme – A boho wedding calls for the similar tone of outfit and a traditional wedding is all about having the basic traditional outfits for the bridesmaids too. If you are not following any theme then you can pick the bridesmaids outfit according to the hair and makeup you have in mind. You can always ask your best friends to wear the similar type of makeup along with the matching hairstyle to make things easier.
5. Accessories – You don’t have to pick out earrings and chains for them but you can coordinate your bouquet with theirs. You can have them wear flowers in their hair or a tiara made with it else a flower bracelet. This will put together everything and you will have the most fantastic pictures of all time!
6. Fittings – When choosing a bridesmaid outfit, it is best to pick a few weeks in advance for alteration reasons. You may not be able to get the right size for everyone, so try taking them along to try it at the moment or have a meeting so that they can try out the clothes to get them altered for the perfect fit. Make sure your bridesmaids are comfortable throughout the wedding ceremony.
Besides all this, you can totally pick different colours for each bridesmaid if you want to. It doesn’t have to be the same colour, same pattern, and length. If you are confused, just stick to the same flower accessory and various colours or patterns.